As you can see below, statistically weight loss is needed for millions of americans, unfortunately most of what you think you know is completely wrong. In fact it is so obviously wrong that if it was true we wouldn’t have millions of people needing to lose weight because all they had to do was eat less calories or walk a little more. Unfortunately there is just so much more to weight loss with even more emphasis on the keeping it off part.
- Two out of three Americans are either overweight or obese! -The National Center for Health Statistics recently found that 34% of Americans are clinically obese.
- Childhood obesity has nearly tripled since 1980, and one in five kids are now overweight by age 6.
- 50% of American women and 25% of American men are currently on a diet.
- As much as 80% of people that diet will gain all of their weight back that they lost within 1 year. In fact many of these people will actually gain about 10% more weight back than what they started out with!
- America’s top three killers are LINKED TO #1 OBESITY = HEART DISEASE, CANCER AND STROKE.
- The #1 Cause of Bankruptcy in America is due to medical bills.
- America is the World’s 3rd Fattest Nation.
- In 2007 $58 Billion was spent on weight loss products in America (very lucrative business).
- Diets DON’T work.