We are constantly exposed to an enormous amount of toxins on a continual DAILY basis!
TOXINS ARE THE MAJOR CAUSATIVE FACTOR TO MOST OF OUR HEALTH PROBLEMS!!!!!
These come from many sources in our lives without us even knowing it!
Some such examples are:
FOODS: Most food sources today are lobby passed chemicals, not real foods!
- Artificial food colorings and additives
- GMO Foods like Corn & Soy
- Wheat / Flour – Especially White bread and white flour!
- Meat and Dairy Products loaded with hormones, Antibiotics and puss
- Vegetables grown in toxic soils with pesticides, herbicides & antibiotics
- 1000s of Food Preservative Chemicals
- Sugars – especially artificial such as Aspartame, Nutrasweet, AK, Splenda, Equal, and SweetNLow
- High Fructose Corn Syrup / Corn Syrup
- Most Vegetable Oils and Hydrogenated Oils
- Monosodium glutamate (MSG)
- Refined salt – bleached and processed
AIR: Every breath we take in is toxic to some extent in our world today!
- Pollution from vehicles, factories, fires, etc.
- Geothermal Engineering in which chemicals and heavy metals such as Aluminum and Barium are sprayed
- into the air to deflect sun rays
- Pesticides and Herbicides
- Formaldehydes, glues, varnishes, Chlorides, etc in our houses, businesses and vehicles
- Paint Fumes
- Tobacco Smoke
- Micro-Organisms like Molds and Mildew
- Air Fresheners
SKIN: We absorb up to 60% of what we put on our skin! Here are some common exposure toxic ingredients…
- Benzoyl Peroxide – DNA damaging and Tumor Promoter.
- DEA (Diethanolamine), MEA (Monoethanolamine), & TEA (Triethanolamine) – skin issues.
- Parabens (Methyl, Butyl, Ethyl and Propyl) – preservative not always labeled in skin care products. – Hormone imbalance and tumors.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES) – Heavy in Personal Care products causing eye damage, depression, breathing issues, diarrhea, skin irritation and even death!
- Sunscreen chemicals – Free radical generators leading to DNA damage and Cancers!
- PEG (Polyethlene Glycol) – Personal Care Items – Dangerous Dioxin levels!
- Dioxin – not listed in ingredients but usually in most personal care items and antibacterial products. Causes cancer, reduced immunity, nervous system disorders, miscarriages and birth deformities!
- DMDM Hydantoin & Urea (Imidazolidinyl) – preservatives that release formaldehyde – joint pain, cancer, skin reactions, allergies, depression, headaches, chest pain, ear infections, chronic fatigue, dizziness and insomnia.
- Phthalates – also not listed on labels of personal care products. – liver/kidney damage, birth defects, decreased sperm counts and hormonal issues.
- Triclosan – in antibacterial products and is a registered pesticide – cancer causer!
- Propylene Glycol (PG) & Butylene Glycol – So toxic EPA requires gloves, clothing, goggles and & disposal for burying. Warned for skin contact to prevent Brain, Liver and Kidney abnormalities! In many personal care products!
- FD&C Color & Pigments – Heavy metals depositing into skin causing skin sensitivity & irritation. Can cause oxygen depletion and death!
- Exposures to these toxins are not blatantly obvious to us and are hard to pinpoint as a cause for illness.
When accumulated in our cells these toxins can cause cellular mutation or even death!
These can be harmless in very small quantities or deadly in large quantities.
Worse yet is that they pretty much all form an accumulative effect (even the harmless ones) in which a little here and there after many years adds up into A LOT!
ALL OF THESE TOXINS THROUGHOUT A DAILY EXPOSURE ARE GETTING IN THE WAY OF OUR HEALTH!
IF YOU TAKE IN TOXINS DAILY, YOU NEED TO WORK TOWARDS DETOXING DAILY!!!
In our office we utilize different techniques to see what toxins and heavy metals have built up in your body, as well as what damage has been done by these toxins. We have seen that many people just can’t seem to get better until they detox first.
Call us today to help us help you see how toxic you are and help you get cleaned out and repaired in an organized easy to follow manner.
© 2016, Advanced Allergy Relief & Wellness Center