Dealing with health issues and diseases along with its negative effects is never an easy experience. It can be made even worse when a person is forced to deal with it alone with no support that can be obtained from anyone along the way. That’s one of the many concerns that Allergy Relief and Wellness Center helps address along with helping our patients alleviate the negative effects their condition is associated with. We believe that our patients don’t have to deal with their condition alone.
We recommend that both patients and their significant others to come together when visiting us for the first visit. Educating patients is important. But better results will be achieved if the entire family or their significant others is there to provide the support they need and knows what to do to as the patient makes their way to improving their health and wellness.
The Initial visit may take two hours to complete and it entails a few things. A detailed consultation with Dr. April to review your health history is followed up with extensive allergy testing (don’t worry, no skin pricks or scratches). To wrap up your visit, we will end with a treatment and a clear idea of how to move forward allergy free.
Please make sure you fill out and read through all your new patient paperwork and forms before you come in.
VERY IMPORTANT – DON’T FORGET TO BRING YOUR PAPERWORK IN WITH YOU!
NOTE: On your initial visit PLEASE bring your spouse or significant other with you. They need to be on the same page as you regarding your health and we need to know that you have no road blocks at your house towards your health. This is very important and if he or she is unable to join you then please reschedule that visit.
- On your initial visit you should anticipate being in our office for about two hours. This initial visit will include:
- A system balance treatment – helps reset your nervous system from electronics for better testing
- A detailed consultation with Dr. April that will include: Review of chart and paperwork, your health goals, explanation of testing and treatment, initial testing of main food groups, treatment of 1st food that came up and answer any questions you may have about your health and how we can help get you better. Plus we want to make sure we are on the same page for your health so neither of us waste any time, money or energy.
- Your initial testing will begin then your first treatment will be given.
- After your initial treatment please make sure that you do not eat anything at all for three hours after that treatment!
- Allergy treatments visits after that first visit will only take from 10 to 20 minutes.
- Any additional visits, consultations, group classes will be scheduled accordingly to your specific plan of action.