The flowers are blooming, the trees are leafy green, the grass is long and fragrant and you . . . well, you are sneezing. Millions of people suffer from seasonal allergies, and if you’re one of them, you know what a toll they can take on your health and happiness.
Allergies, Allergens and Allergic Reactions
Seasonal allergies, like other types of allergies, are what happens when your immune system overreacts to an allergen. The most common seasonal allergens are the pollen from trees and grasses. And while most seasonal allergies occur between March and August, you may experience them at different times or even year-round, depending upon where you live.
The most common symptoms of seasonal allergies are:
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Watery and itchy eyes
- Itchy sinuses, throat, or ear canals
- Ear congestion
- Postnasal drainage
Living With Seasonal Allergies
These most common suggested treatments for seasonal allergies all come with their own set of problems:
- Medication: Medications such as antihistamines simply treat the symptoms, not the cause of allergy symptoms. Plus, prescriptions and over-the-counter medicines can have unpleasant side effects like drowsiness, dry mouth, dizziness, and headaches.
- Injections: By nature, injections are invasive, which means they can also be painful. They tend to be expensive (with and without insurance) and can take weeks or even months to achieve effectiveness.
- Avoidance: While avoidance can be effective, it’s inconvenient and, in most cases, unrealistic. How can you possibly live a full and active lifestyle if you literally have to avoid the outdoors for a large portion of the year?
Bio-Feedback: All-Natural Allergy Relief
There is another option to finding relief from seasonal allergies, and it’s all-natural, pain-free, and non-invasive. People who suffer from allergies of all kinds have found relief using bio-feedback technology. The bio-feedback procedure stops allergies before they start by retraining the nervous system to never even tell the immune system that a substance is ‘bad’, thereby preventing an allergic reaction from even happening.
Here’s how it works:
- A bio-feedback device is used to quickly and painlessly identify allergic and non-allergic reactions of all types. This technology mimics the electric frequencies of thousands of known allergens identifying which cause an over-reaction of your nervous system.
- Your practitioner will expose your body to a frequency that mimics the problem allergens while simultaneously using cold laser therapy to calm the immune system and stimulate your vagus nerve.
- The vagus nerve sends a message to your body that it’s time to relax and de-stress. When your body sees that it can be in the presence of the allergen without a response from your nervous system, it will stop triggering an allergic reaction.
Are You Ready To Live Life Allergy Free?
The team at Advanced Allergy Relief are experts in all-natural seasonal allergy relief and have helped thousands reclaim their life from allergies. We’re committed to whole-body health and are ready to help you become the best “you,” you can be. Take the first step to freedom from allergies and contact us today!